Welcome to Bootleggers Cove Marina
a 26-acre full service Niagara County marina located in Wilson Harbor, NY. No matter your power boating needs, we’ve got you covered.
In addition to being an outstanding marina in one of the best locations on Lake Ontario’s New York side, Bootleggers Cove (previously known as Sunset Bay Marina) has a rich history in Wilson Harbor and Niagara County. Now under new management, we’ve started a complete restoration to preserve its roots and make it the highest quality (and most fun) private marina on the lake.
Whether you want a home for a large powerboat or for a fishing charter vessel, Bootleggers Cove Marina is the place to be.
- 26-acre Lake Ontario marina facility with 170 slips and 26,000 sq feet of marina boat storage inside and 10 acres outside. 30 nm from Toronto; 12 nm from Niagara River
- Complete powerboat marina services including a store, fuel, on-site mechanics, outboards, upholstery, stereo/marine electronics, 30-ton travel lift, 12-ton forklift and more
- Yamaha dealership (sales as well as repairs)
- Great marina restaurant and deck (Sunset Grill)
- The most personable and fun staff on Lake Ontario in Niagara County (everyone here has a smile!)